Thursday, October 05, 2006

Field Trip Fun

Well boys and girls...we certainly had a time yesterday. First, I found it amazing that we were able to fit 140 kids and 70 adults (kids whose mothers are seniors in high school we count as adults. It is judged by butt size) on three buses. Followed by a leisurely 30 minute ride to a pumpkin patch where the clouds stayed at bay until we were driving home. Of course, since it was so blissfully dry out there, a kid with asthma came down with an attack, and since his MOTY (mom of the year) didn't send an inhaler, we ended up calling an ambulance. To sum it up, the kid is fine, we all made it back, and I was able to take a nice nap.

I am happy to report that I am back on the volleyball circuit. Played in a tourney on Saturday, did well enough, though I've got to take it easy for a bit because I have brisidous. I don't know how to spell it, but it hurts to move my right arm. So it's presently in a sling, and all the kids think I have a broken arm. (I hope I never get an abusive husband because they'll be asking me all day what's wrong with me. Kids have no tact.) I have two more tourneys in Oct, and then a whole NCVA season where we play all around CA! Yeah! Plus, I have to tell you, there is nothing hotter to me than a guy drinking a beer at 10AM and then playing kick ass volleyball. Me gusta!

1 comment:

Kid said...

I appreciate your pandering tactics (qualifying adults based on ass size...nice!) to engage to your faithful reader...me. I do however prefer MILFs to MOTYs. Make a note. Again a picture is worth a thousand words.

Bursidus (sp) at your age? Volley Ball? Goodness girlfriend. Try playing ice hockey and then maybe we can talk.

http://oaklandpigs.blogspot.com/