Monday, October 09, 2006

Two in a Day?

So I'm at school, but I can't seem to get any work done. I don't feel like reading the news, although I did read the transcripts to Mark Foley's IM session. Um, gross. And not very creative either. But anyway...

I can't stop thinking that Lori is pushing a kid out of her body. I talked to the hub at 1 and they were there but the progress was slow. You know how some women want to go natural and not take any drugs? I heard someone compare that to getting a tooth pulled out with any novacaine. And think how much bigger a kid is than a tooth.

Anyway, I should really get some work done. But I just don't want to. *sigh* Wonder if there is anyone I can have an interesting IM with? :)

1 comment:

Kid said...

Talk to the wife...she had both of our lovely ladies w/o the use of pain meds. Trust me on this one...I'll be wearing a cup in a few weeks when #3 comes down the ole chute. Last time she almost ripped my balls off.

Foley: gay is as gay does.