As good luck would have it, Darryl was able to join the festivities. As bad luck would, CC was floored by either a boozy week or a stuffy nose. (Which is more likely? Hmm...) He arrived in fine form (i.e. 2 sixes and Chevy's chips and salsa) and the good times just start rolling. Now, there had been rumors of a night out on the town, but if you can believe it, we got plenty sauced at the homestead!
Highlights (or things I remember):
- Darryl's potatoes/beans/mushrooms
- A million dollar idea that I had that was met with some actual interest!
- A very special "Happy Birthday Douche Bag" cake
- Led Zeppellin
- Singing/wailing/guitar playing (I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm an all day toker...)
- Strong White Russians and stronger Jackn Cokes. Which led to...
- A very sloppy game of dominoes (all me)
- Bad text messaging at midnight
- Stuck on the couch ALL DAY Saturday. One day I will learn! I swear!