Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Straight and Fine

Due to circumstances being just right I will be earning a cool extra grand this month. So while I should be thinking about ways to save, suddenly the little nicities like a Coach purse, cute shoes and dinner out on a regular basis keep crossing my mind. What I decided to splurge on however was a device to make my life a little less kinky. That's right friends, I have invested in a high-quality hair straightener. $130 later, it takes hardly any time to do, and it worked so well, I thought that perhaps I had permanently damaged my hair and it would never be curly again. (And I have to say, I was kind of sad...so I guess somewhere deep down, in places that I don't talk about at parties, I am secretly embracing my kinky side...). A little water and it was back in fine form--no worries. So look for new and improved Chica with long, brushable hair the next time you see me.

I have also been trying to get to the gym more often. Started last night be attending the only aerobics class I was on time for--the last one. Of course, it was only 30 minutes and was called 24 Hour Tease. It was a class that used stripper moves to work out to. Great music, and I really liked it. I did realize that my hips are really good at rolling in one direction. The other--doesn't work so well. The instructor kept telling us to be sexy as we were spanking ourselves and using our workout towels like gloves to entice oru audience. After all this practice, I am excited for the next private dance I do. In the meantime however, I'll just have to be content with being a 24-Hour Tease. :)

4 comments:

Kid said...

I'll tell you as I've told your single Sac friend that a Picture is worth a thousand words. Let's see before and after photos (of the hair not the hips).

;)

magoo

Kid said...

This time with my pic!

Mrs Mingle said...

Maybe I should invest in that - ever since I started working in SF, I've had nothing but bad hair days. I blame the fog. Stupid fog.

Swiss Miss said...

Hey, maybe you can give Kimberly, our "Randy Roy's Red Liht District Tour" guide a call for tips on some moves... her number is in the Rick Steve's book!

After all, she may or may not have slept with Quentin Tarantino... now there are some credentials! ;)