Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You want pics...

Ok--remember the set-up date with the LONG hair? I don't know if you thought I was exagerating the fugly factor...judge for yourself. I was looking at stuff online tonight and he instant messaged me. Within the first few moments of saying hello, he mentioned that he got his hair cut and he sent me the pics instantly. At least he donated the hair to Locks for Love...

Just so you people don't think I was blowing smoke...

http://secure-voting-technology-5.trimediavideo.com/MyPics/BeforeAndAfter.html

5 comments:

Swiss Miss said...

All I can say is... YIKES!

sactownkid said...

Dude, you didn't tell me you were dating Jon Stewart!!?? Does his wife know?!

Manoa Missy said...

I wondered why he looked so familiar...

As for the ug factor--I've got to go with my mantra in situations like these..."Only compared to some" could be worse , could be better

Mrs Mingle said...

Jon Stewart's brother...does he have a sense of humor too?

Kid said...

....am I too late to see this fella? URL don't work...it's tripple OT in the sharks game and I'm lookin to take the edge off.

magoo