Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

In a scant 24 hours, I will be in Hawaii, and it really couldn't come soon enough for me. Except for the fact that I am presently watching Lost, it is 9:45 and I haven't packed a thing. I did go shopping tonight to hopefully impress the locals with my lily white skin and uniquely spirited hair that refuses to be tamed.

Unfortunately, my voice is gone AGAIN which is frustrating because,well, I like to talk Plus I love to meet people on planes, and I feel like I'll be the sick person no one wants to sit next to. I'm going to load up on pills to mask my condition, so hopefully no one will be the wiser.

I will not be attending Easter this year, which is a bummer because it is one of my favorite holidays with my fav people. Alas, my contribution is typically to incite an arguement with the Hansen elders, so I'll leave it to the Kid to bring up the rights of immigrants. Of course, the Kid probably agrees with their position (which is shocking as a UCSC grad), so maybe someone else will step up with my dissenting opinion.

I think I'm going to do the iPod thingy now, so a second post is forthcoming. THEN I'll pack. Promise!

1 comment:

Kid said...

Chica,

Easter: B&Ss were flowing...H & S did not disappoint. Talk of the town was my "Blucher Uber Alles" t-shirt...H went on a German's suck tirade...whatever. I was at the kids table with Kirk, Fi and B thus didn't get the full flavor of S however i did hear her ask E if she was going to get pregnant in July as she stated during last Thanksgiving dinner...next thing she was at our table saying "I think S is drunk."

Thanks for calling...we missed you!!!!