Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I've Never Been with a Prostitute Sober. You?

Well, I don't like to brag, but I have got a guy who is hot to see me...all in pursuit of a date on June 7th. He's a lawyer...sounds good, huh? Oh, did I mention he is trying to serve me a subpoena? See, it's all in how you spin things. HNow, do any of you know ANYONE else that has been served a subpoena? Am I really this special? I hope this means that I will be the only person that any of you know that ends up winning the lottery.

How cool a gift is this by the way...a friend bought her husband a 15 minute flight in a fighter jet. Is that the coolest thing ever or what? It cost $250, and apparently do to loop-de-loops, it costs a bit more. If anyone is interested in the info, I can forward it to you.

Oh! I am becoming quite the artsy-kinda teacher. I did a watercolor painting project today on fish...and tonight I am going to figure a simple dance that the kids can do to the Chicken song. I have to figure a second song. Only 29 days left of school. This is counting the field trip, the field olympics, graduation day and the day in the park. AND my day in court!

If you haven't read the Denise Richards deposition on The Smoking Gun, check it out. Unbelievable stuff. I like how she said that she knew that he had been an alcohol and drug addict and had been with hookers, but was assured by Charlie that he had never been with a hooker sober. Gee, well that is a great point. I'm adding that to my screening criteria.

2 comments:

Manoa Missy said...

well, there was that one time...

pisser about the court action, but it could wowrk out that you would be able to bellow "YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!" that would be amusing.

sactownkid said...

I guess I was subpoena's since I had to give a deposition when I interned at KCRA. That was great. And by great, I mean NOT. It was awful. So here's hoping it's a different story for you! Do I want to know why you're being called in?ve