Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Moment in the Life of a Single Female

So after the houseboat, the Drake sat me down and insisted that I get on Match.com in order to meet some quality men. He had had some luck, and figured it would be great for me.

Of course, I joined about 10 days before leaving on this trip. I've exchanged some emails (including some with one cool guy in particular), but had to share the profile of one of my admirers. I don't want this to sound like I'm mocking him, because I could be struck by lightening. (It'll make sense in a few). This works best when read out loud by Obus. If he's not there, just imagine him doing it. (And if you know anyone within a 2000 mile range of Fullerton CA who'd be a good match, I can play match maker! Photos available upon request...)


About me and what I'm looking for
One thing that you should know first off is that I am seeking a wise lady who
(1) fears her creator, you don't need to love and adore the creator however. (2) is spiritually minded, you know that there are laws of liffe which are absolute and eternal truths and you know that the creator has some requirements concerning his/her being lord and master EVEN THOUGH you might hate and loath him / her or be disgusted with the creator, why ever or what ever the cause but who wisely is none the less god fearing at least so much as it is necessary.
(3) is honest and just , not lying and evil.
(4) is generous, meaning that you must be a giver and not a mere taker.
(5) keeps the creator's commandments, such as the 10 commandments etc.

My spiritual cravings are my first ambitions in life due to fact that it is the spirit which gives life, even eternal life. To be of interest to me, you must have as you # 1 ambition in life, ever-lasting life.

If we would choose life so that we could live and if we would choose 'to be' rather than choosing that we would 'not be', we must know what 'life' is and what it means 'to be'. So then the questions which we must answer are, 1) What is life so that we would choose it and 2) who is our creator / life giver so that we would love him / her and 3) What are his / her laws so that we would do according to his / her laws and who or what is the creator so that we would 'stick to' or be loyal to him / her.
If you are curious as to what works for me. Then well, what works for me is that if The creator keeps all of his / her promises which he / she gave me. That is if the creator / "I AM" does indeed do as he / she told Moses, that he / she "shall prove to be what he shall prove to be." and in so doing proving himself / herself to be my life and the length of my days. We all do need the being in touch with our life giver who is the source of our living power.

my religion
I keep the torah But I do not follow any of the organized religions because their leaderships are under satan's control

I am a man who accepts what is, is! But it seems as if the whole wide world does not know what is, is.

3 comments:

sactownkid said...

I think it's pretty clear that what this guy isn't, isn't.

Tell him you are a firm believer in the anti-Christ and are about the take, take, take. Or do what I do: DELETE!!!

Mrs Mingle said...

Wow... it sounds like he/she really could be the one/creep.

Kid said...

It may not have been the drake that said this (or maybe it was): "i've never gotten laid as often and as easy until I signed up for match.com."

I bet this spiritually challenged fella would rank right up there with the "beer popsicle" dude. Although this guy has access to a Torah and if I recall may last visit to a Synagogue these can be forged into a weapon of mass destruction. Be careful not to say FMA. You may just get what you wish for albeit kosher.