Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween Havoc

The tenth trolloween...it may just have hit me this year. That could be when me and friends were asked to leave a cab around 2:30 AM...Or it could have been the booze, booze and more booze that we indulged in. I stayed with the Plants. They were kind enough to let me stay glued to their couch (and brought breakfast in!) until 3PM the next day.

The night was great...new additions, regulars, and great bars. Some of the best costumes...Borat, Dumb and Dumber (cute girls dressed in the orange and blue tuxedos), Paris Hilton, Jack in the Box, Connie Chung (very dedicated to reporting). I myself was a witch...the highlight being the thigh high red and white striped stockings. I hear they're in fashion, which I'm thrilled about because they couldn't be cuter. I think they might be more for roller girls (like the chick on Survivor) or mods, but perhaps I can make them hip on the teacher scene.

School's Halloween was great. First year all the kids had costumes. They didn't think I was scary because my face wasn't green. Oh well, now I know for next year.

1 comment:

Kid said...

you my friend need a camera...if you have one you need to use it. nuf said.