Thursday, June 28, 2007

Am I Wearing any Clothes?

Presently I am sitting in a throne. Not the throne, however. I was appointed to be the Empress of Imperial China for one fellow's presentation. This suits me quite nice. I just got a hot coffee, with the good cream and cubes of sugar. I never buy those, so I feel like they are a little bit of luxury.

Today is my meeting to talk about my 90 minute presenation. My greatr idea is something that springboards from a Cheers episode. Remember the episode where Coach teaches Sam about Albania? "Albania, Albania. It borders on the Adriatic. Your land is mostly mountainous, and your chief export is crow. You're a communist republic, you're a red regime..." To be honest...I didn't really remember all that til I watched the clip on YouTube.

The idea of course is that you remember things related to music. How I'm going to spin this into 90 minutes, I'm not entirely sure. I do think Coach is going to open my show and we'll finish with the Three Piggy Opera Finale from the video.

I'll keep you posted on my progress...ba dum bump!

1 comment:

Kid said...

Ever considered therapy? I don't think the drinking is helping. ;)