Thursday, February 23, 2006

One More Thing...

So last night I walked into a bar...with my parents and some of our Riva friends and noticed three attractive guys sitting at the bar. After we sat there for a while I realized that one of them was trying to catch my eye--because of course he knew me. It was (shockingly) a v-ball friend and his roommate, who I had gone out with a few times. After dinner I ended up joining them for a drink. Roomie Guy is chatting me up something serious, buys me drinks (which always makes me like someone more) and continues drinking himself. It wasn't until he'd had 4 or five maragritas in total that he seemed to garner the gumtion/balls/etc. to ask me out. I can't decide if he is a alcoholic or just a coward. Either way, typical. Well, then again, he doesn't drive a mini-van while drinking "barley pop" so he probably is ahead of the curve. Of course when we stood up I remembered that he is shorter than I am too. *sigh*

I'm watching Romeo and Juliet (Leo's version). Good movie. Ii wish more people had fish tanks at parties. Nice way to meet someone. Also realized that Michael from Lost plays Mercutio as a drag queen. Interesting to see. He has nice legs.

And by the by, Debbie left me diet cat food that my cat has been eating quite angrily and has made him quite the grump to live with..but he seems to be losing weight! Against his better judgement. So watch and see you fine people! He'll be slim and sleek before you know it! Big bones and fluffiness be damned!

3 comments:

Kid said...

I'll take the "over" on that cat. No foss pet since Rudy has ever been less than morbidly obsese.

Manoa Missy said...

The shorter than thou guy thing is a drag--we've been media/fairy tale and genetically programmed that males are more manly and better catches if they're taller (easier to catch in a ball game, too).

Swiss Miss said...

I'm glad to see the cat food is going to good use and to know that I didn't haul it half way around the world for nothing. ;)

Now maybe Scout will get motivated to keep up with Winkie's weight loss.