Friday, February 24, 2006

As You Wish...

So any friend of mine would have to know that saying, "as you wish" is tantamount to saying the big L. Thank goodness for the talents of Cary Elwes and the brilliant person that cast him in a mask at the pinnacle of his good looks. I always like to think of him as the blonde Rhett Butler--making him the best of all possible worlds for this kid. Seeing as I am sitting at home waiting for something exciting to happen (my neighbors are having sex and I think they might finish at any moment), I thought I would distract myself by taking the test posted on KDD's site to see which Princess Bride character you are. I was sure I'd end up being the guy who drinks the iocane powered wine. But look who I ended up as...Westley! And I'm not in the least perturbed by my "change" in gender. I did recently dream that I was a fat Eddie Murphy and the object of my affection was a really fat Tootie.

3 comments:

Kid said...

Thesis...focus on your thesis!

sactownkid said...

I heart Carey Elwes. Him and Sawyer from Lost in a ping sandwich. That's good stuff. :)

Swiss Miss said...

I took this test a few weeks ago and I was Princess Buttercup! Hhmmmmm... what does this say about us? Trwu Wove? ;) But I have a sneaking suspicion you would take Sawyer above me any day! Hahahaha!