Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cuteguy35--I don't think so!

So I had a blind date of sorts that was arranged by my friend Craig on Monday. Met up with Mr. Cuteguy35 (we had exchanged some emails prior to meeting). Now I was told he was 6' with blonde hair and blue eyes, and he was Norweigan. I was picturing someone like Meggie's friend Annette's husband who is the best looking man I've ever seen in real life. Plus, he deemed himself cute--so I was reasonably confident.

Well, I walked into the bar, and THERE HE WAS. All I could see was his hair. Long (middle of his back), greasy and at the same time frizzy. Parted in the middle. Yimminey. Yamminey. Yuck. Never been a fan of the long hair (or long toes). Well, we have a beer, it was boring, he was a software engineer, and carries no love for ford Auto company. OK...Of course I took a break to call and curse craig from the bathroom. Had to be done.

So for future reference. I don't like long hairs! Or long hairs coming out of noses. I saw that recently and if I didn't like the person, I would have told him to clip that action. Considering he is married, I figured that was her problem to live with anyway. Wives, no one wants to see your man's nose hair. It isn't cute. Give me a hairy back before a hairy nose!

4 comments:

Kid said...

I hope you are not refering to me?

lol

;)

BTW: Is my hair long or medium?

sactownkid said...

ha ha. Krin, I wouldn't be asking for nothing hairy --nose, back or otherwise. Giving the peeps upstairs a reason to throw more hairy cosmic karma down is never good.

Manoa Missy said...

ew. I am not replused by the long hair per se, BUT, it does HAVE TO BE CLEAN!
I mean, come on, dude! When making a first, or a second or a 134th impression, there's really no call for that...unless some major illnes and/or total body cast was involved and even then, that's what those "no water" shampoo thingys are for.
Better luck next time.

Swiss Miss said...

Bummer... so much potential there! I wonder if he actually thinks he's cute, or he just likes misleading the ladies with his tag line in hopes they will fall for his luscious locks when they meet him in person!